10,494 viewsJan 30, 2019, 12:26pmSan Francisco Penthouse May Break Records With $41 Million Asking PriceAmy DobsonContributorReal EstateI cover nearly every aspect of the real estate market.The
Top 7 Winter DIY Projects
Winter months bring cold days and long nights. While you wait for the weather to warm up so you can get out into the garden, there are still plenty of great DIY projects to tackle, even in the winter. Here are 7 terrific ideas for the Do it Yourselfer in you.
1. Paint Your Walls – Paint an accent wall or an entire room with a fresh color.
2. Declutter – Sure this sounds like a fancy name for house cleaning, but decluttering is more than that. Remove excess furnishings to make your rooms seem larger and more inviting.
3. Update Your Kitchen –A new backsplash or cabinet pulls can quickly change the look and feel of your kitchen.
4. Add Insulation – This will provide instant satisfaction as those cold, drafty rooms feel warm and cozy. If you have some real skill, you can include changing out old windows or doors as well.
5. Smarten Up – This is a great time to automate your home with Smart devices. Add security cameras, a smart thermostat or smart lights and plugs.
6. Build Something – For the handy, winter months are a great time to add cabinets, a TV hutch or bookshelves to your home.
7. Re-Grout Your Tile – From kitchen counters to floors, re-grouting can freshen up the room.
Jason has lived in the Golden and Arvada area for more than 25 years attending Golden High School and then later gaining a Bachelors of Science Degree in Organizational Leadership and Emergency Manage....