Selling your home? Every seller wants to make sure they sell their home for the best possible sales price. Getting top dollar for your home is not as complicated as you might think. By using a
Top 7 New Years Resolutions For Home Sellers
With the start of the New Year, thoughts naturally turn to change. If one of your New Year’sResolutions is to sell your home, then making the right resolutions can help you sell your homequickly and for the best possible return.
Top 7 New Year’s Resolutions for Home Sellers
1. Move Up Spring Cleaning – Time to do your spring cleaning now. Declutter,depersonalize and make the home look roomier.
2. Stage Your Home – Whether you hire someone or do it yourself, this is the time torearrange your furniture to make your rooms look bigger and brighter.
3. Think it Through – Before you spend money on renovations and upgrades, thinkcarefully and don’t overspend by guessing.
4. Take Care of Neglected Repairs – This is a great time to hire a handyman or break outthe tool belt to take care of deferred maintenance and take care of minor repairs.
5. Interview Real Estate Agents – Hiring a real estate agent is critical to your success. Takethe time to interview a number of agents and choose the right one for your needs.
6. Check out the Competition – Go see homes listed for sale in your area and adjust yourtiming, staging and pricing based on the market.
7. Prepare Mentally – Selling a home can be stressful. Be prepared for low offers, pickybuyers, drop-by agents and odd terms. Prepare yourself now so you will take them instride when you’re on the market.
Jason has lived in the Golden and Arvada area for more than 25 years attending Golden High School and then later gaining a Bachelors of Science Degree in Organizational Leadership and Emergency Manage....
Latest Blog Posts
States like Florida and Arizona get all the air time when it comes to ultimate retirement destinations, but Colorado is creeping up on them in terms of popularity. An increasing number of seniors