The Difference Having a Professional on Your Side MakesIn today’s fast-paced world, where answers are a Google search away, there are some who may wonder what the benefits of hiring a
Top 7 New Years Resolutions For Home Sellers
With the start of the New Year, thoughts naturally turn to change. If one of your New Year’sResolutions is to sell your home, then making the right resolutions can help you sell your homequickly and for the best possible return.
Top 7 New Year’s Resolutions for Home Sellers
1. Move Up Spring Cleaning – Time to do your spring cleaning now. Declutter,depersonalize and make the home look roomier.
2. Stage Your Home – Whether you hire someone or do it yourself, this is the time torearrange your furniture to make your rooms look bigger and brighter.
3. Think it Through – Before you spend money on renovations and upgrades, thinkcarefully and don’t overspend by guessing.
4. Take Care of Neglected Repairs – This is a great time to hire a handyman or break outthe tool belt to take care of deferred maintenance and take care of minor repairs.
5. Interview Real Estate Agents – Hiring a real estate agent is critical to your success. Takethe time to interview a number of agents and choose the right one for your needs.
6. Check out the Competition – Go see homes listed for sale in your area and adjust yourtiming, staging and pricing based on the market.
7. Prepare Mentally – Selling a home can be stressful. Be prepared for low offers, pickybuyers, drop-by agents and odd terms. Prepare yourself now so you will take them instride when you’re on the market.
Jason has lived in the Golden and Arvada area for more than 25 years attending Golden High School and then later gaining a Bachelors of Science Degree in Organizational Leadership and Emergency Manage....
Latest Blog Posts
In many markets across the country, the number of buyers searching for their dream homes outnumbers the number of homes for sale. This has led to a competitive marketplace where buyers